Specialist web business managers
- How should I set up the company that owns the website?
- What are the required accounting procedures?
- What are the legal issues in the countries we operate in?
- Where do we need to host the site?
- What domains should I buy?
- What is right or wrong with my site?
- The traffic is overloading the site and our hosts aren’t delivering – what to do?
- We spent a fortune on PPC but the returns were terrible – what is the answer?
The killer time demand
The answer is easy – contract with people who know how to do it far more efficiently, because the simple truth is you are probably doing almost everything wrong. How would you know which hosts are the best or the worst? What web technology to use? How to increase revenues with a 10:1 ROI on the investment? How to double your income safely and securely?
Just as you would not expect to run a plumbing business well if you don’t know anything about plumbing or offline marketing, then you just cannot expect to run a web business well if you know nothing about it. Specialists do it every day and don’t need to do the research, it’s all been done already. You might know your own service or product well but web business and online promotion are another matter.
You need to think about allowing specialists to run the web side of the business so that you can either get your life back or move on to the next project.
If you are a large business owner with a web division that performs poorly, then consider putting specialists in charge instead of wagering funds piecemeal on SEO here, PPC there, and consultants when it all goes wrong. Have the job done properly.